Lee Lawson began selling fastener products in early 1983 from his home in Abingdon, Virginia. From that point, he has never looked back. By late 1983, he moved the business to its current location at 1250 West Main Street in Abingdon.
In 1985, the company changed from a partnership to a corporation. Additions were made to the building in 1987 and then again in 1998. We are planning another addition in the near future that will allow another 2000 square feet of warehouse space. Thanks to the support of our loyal customers, we will only continue to grow.